I took the plunge into the blogging world to share my love of stamping and I couldn’t be more excited. I am enthusiastic to share why I love stamping through Stamping Talk, Facts, and Unique ideas (STFU). When you leave, I want you to feel inspired and creative, even if you don’t think you are!
I am going to show you how to make beautiful, but simple, cards, tags, gift card holders, and a slew of other things. You will feel so proud of yourself afterwards, you won’t be able to wait to make another.
Why I love stamping, and you should to…
- People love what I make. It’s a great feeling when people acknowledge how much they love what I have given them. I guarantee you will love that feeling too.
- I have total control on what I put on paper! The colors (so many colors) , the images, the bling. It’s so much fun.
- Let’s talk about the bling…no flashy jewelry for me, I prefer my bling to be glitter, sequins, and rhinestones. So.Much.Bling
- It is a great outlet for my creativity.
- I don’t have to run out for that birthday card I need to send. Instead, I have a bunch of cards made already to choose from. Seriously, I have cards for every occasion at my fingertips, just waiting to be sent.
- Speaking of cards at the ready, I love stamping so much that I had enough cards to package and give to 20 people this Christmas. And I had enough to add to a donation basket for a fundraiser.
- I get to channel my inner child. Instead of adult coloring books, I color stamped images to add to a piece of cardstock. Boom. Instant card.
If any of this speaks to your heart, sign up for my email list to keep updated on new Stamping Talk, Facts, and Unique ideas (STFU)
I hope you are as eager to create tiny pieces of art as I am. Come back soon.